Monday 14 March 2011

Narration Script for The Opening Sequence

Charlotte Pepper: [Take a smoke] They could never handle me. [She blows out the smoke] The two of them, both so alike in poise, but I could only love one.

I met him at a bar, he was lonely and I was working, I’d see him once or twice a week. I’d watch his eyes glance over at me, but this time was different. He held a long hard stare straight into my eyes. [Take a smoke, and blow out the smoke, shaking her head…]No matter how hard I tried I couldn’t pull my focus away.

I didn’t see him for a while, met this new guy. He was kinda cute, bit of a rogue. Totally in love with me. Lets just say, he pleased me well. [Short laugh, take a smoke etc] Poor bastard.

They both took this fling too seriously, they could never handle me. [Half smile]

No comments:

Post a Comment